Friday, March 6, 2009

Topshop Is Myshop

I am coveting this dress so bad, its the perfect shade of pale blue. It seems like it would

be the kind of dress that one would wear to a tea party (I love tea party's, there so whimsical!).

This bolero is so sick.... its like a party on your arms! I love ruffles, yet this somehow seems

quite an easy item to have in ones wardrobe, you can dress it up or down.


This bag is not leather (yay, mad! she's a vegetarian and doesn't wear leather products, therefore she would be happy to know this!) although it looks like it could be. I am just crazy about its soft buttery look that it has, plus the fact that it has a long enough strap (that's always a plus!).




This shirt makes me want to show off my inner french girl; with its perfect summer blue colour and the perfectly placed black ribbon it seems as though its made for the french girl at heart!



Ruffles make me happy. This shirt is rather plain but it shows that its whats on the sleeves that count!



I think that most everyone knows by now about the "store" which is Topshop, and if you don't; where the heck have you been living, under a rock?. So today I was browsing there online website, and I found several items which I am currently wishing for (see above). Just browsing the site though brought back some fond memories for me of visiting my auntie and uncle in England. My auntie and I spent several days in good ol' London Town and while we were there, we went to the Topshop on Oxford Street. I had been into Topshop several times before, I just had never experienced it at this level. Its shear madness, the store on Oxford Street is the largest Topshop in the world, at four stories tall it is a dream come true for any fashion lover. I walked in and I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I ended up getting quite a lot of lovely items, including a blue dress which I wore to my sisters Bat Mitzvah. I am so excited to check out the new flagship store in NY, next time I go to the city. At first I was rather disappointed that it was coming here to the states since I was worried that people would discover my secret store, which I guess is not so secret! Then I realized that most everyone who lives in my dull town, hasn't even herd of Topshop! So at least I don't have to worry that someone at school might have the same clothing items, which is good.
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment