Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day One

It took me a long time to go through my ipod and choose a favorite song I wanted to get it right.This is pure anguish for me however I will just list my current favorite song. Currently I have been listening to the music of Harel Skaat (who I mentioned a few months back. I might have written a total fan girl post about him but I digress...) almost 24-7. I love how his music just speaks to me so, the songs are eloquent and meaningful (which is a lot better then the rest of the garbage the music industry seems intent on producing). It was difficult for me to narrow down my favorite song of Skaat's but I chose Millim. It is quite the power balled and shows off his full range of voice. I also chose Millim because recently he released a version sung in English (it's originally recorded in Hebrew) which sounds amazing. So really I may have chosen one favorite song but their are two great versions out of it (actually three, if you include when he sang the song in French). Since I am terrible at putting music on my blog I will just suggest to go have a listen to Millim on YouTube, their are plenty of versions to choose from!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment