Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Got A "Q" For You!

I found this question on another blog, and it made me ponder it for awhile. Some of it was very hard for me to narrow down, but eventually I think I was able to choose all the right ones (I think....). I am rather thrilled that I don't have school for the next week or so, I am sooooo..... ready for a break! I have lots planned for the week; tomorrow I have two parties to attend, then Christmas Day my family and I are going to the movie theaters (although we haven't decided on a film yet), and lots of other activities planned too! I hope everyone has a wonderful break and holidays!
Jem

If you could choose only:
5 books
5 movies
5 bands/artists
to read/watch/listen for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Books
  1. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (my fave of the seven)
  2. The Catcher in the Rye
  3. Pride and Prejudice
  4. Little Women
  5. I Capture The Castle

Movies

  1. Ever After
  2. A Little Princess
  3. Bend It Like Beckham
  4. Elizabethtown
  5. Pride and Prejudice (it is the one with Keira Knightly as Elizabeth)

Bands/Artists

  1. John Mayer
  2. Taylor Swift
  3. Reik
  4. Lifehouse
  5. Does all of 90's pop count? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you love 90s pop...it's a dying era for pop. :(

    ReplyDelete