Saturday, January 2, 2010

Go!


Since it is a new year and time for new beginnings I think it is only fitting that I make a resolution or two. Though my resolution I think isn't your typical one (think working out more, though I really do need to go to the gym more often). In this coming year I hope to travel even more then last year. Trips to California, NYC, Boston, and more completed last years travel schedule. So I really want to go even more places and experience even more things in 2010! I love to travel, its one of my favourite things. If I could pack up my bags and travel for the rest of my life, always moving around and seeing new places I totally would. More often then not I have to travel through books, reading about other peoples grand adventures, but hears to hoping I have a few myself this year!
Jem

2 comments:

  1. Yes: travel is the way forward! Happy New Year! LLGxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog...hmmm? would you like to see mine? it is BRAND new, after all!

    ReplyDelete