Monday, January 18, 2010

WICKED


This was an amazing weekend filled with lots of laughter, music, and excitement. After five years of waiting I was able to see the musical WICKED! We had such good seats; eighth row, right in the center so we could see everything! The musical was everything I thought it would be and more. The set was fantastic, the acting was incredible, the comedic timing impeccable, the singing brilliant, and the costumes were stunning! If you ever get the opportunity to see WICKED I highly recommend seeing it (I also love the book so I would recommend reading it as well) for the musical will challenge you to rethink your ideas about if people are born wicked or if they can become so, the importance of friendship and politics.
Jem

1 comment:

  1. The Tulle dress is gorgeous. Do you know the designer?

    ReplyDelete