Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gone Away

Happy Chinese News Years!
Ahh... this looks so peaceful! Boy do I long for

those calm summer days...

I just love this dress, it reminds

me of something worn in the film

Pride and Prejudice.







Don't fret, I have not forgotten about you! I wish I had a good excuse for as to why I haven't blogged much over the last few days but.... I spent most of my time watching the Olympics. Hasn't it been a great start to the games? Such as today, Shawn White got the gold medal for the half pipe event! I am such a huge Shawn White fan... its rather embarrassing that I still have photograph of him hanging on my wall since the last winter Olympics! So now I suppose I shall leave you with a few neat photographs which I recently stored in my inspiration folder on my desktop.

Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment