Monday, February 23, 2009

And The Oscar Goes To...




SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE!!!!
As you probably already know (unless of course you have been living under a rock) is that Slumdog Millionaire was the big winner of the night at the Academy Awards. The movie took home 8 Oscars, quite a feet for a movie that not to long ago most people had not even herd of! Personally I just think that they deserved every single award that they won, it is by far the best film I have seen this year, perhaps ever. The first picture is of the lovely Freida Pinto and Dev Patel, the stars of the film, don't they just look lovely? Not everyone was crazy about Pinto's dress, but I rather liked it. There's not much to say about how Dev looked other then, fantastic (but I think I am rather partial to him sooo... of course he's going to look good!). The second picture is of the cast of the movie being interviewed, wasn't wonderful to see everyone who had a major part in the film all in one place? The last Photo I found on the Internet, it was taken on a beach in Mumbai (I'm not definite about the exact whereabouts that it was taken though... sorry!), I just thought it was so well done, that I had to share it with you. So congratulations to the people who made Slumdog Millionaire, such an enjoyable and meaningful film to watch!
Jem






1 comment:

  1. I was so excited that they won. It was such a great movie.

    Cute blog by the way!
    xoxo
    Stephanie
    www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete