Monday, May 11, 2009

Geeky Dreamboats and Cheeseburger Phones


As far as boyfriends go, Paulie Bleeker is totally boss. He is the cheese to my macaroni.
~Juno~
I have something to profess (any of my friends reading this, you wont be shocked since you already know this)... I love Daniel Radcliffe. I used to have this massive thing for him, ever since the first Harry Potter movie, now its more like a soft spot for him since my love for him has cooled down quite a bit. Though I will admit whenever I see an interview with him, I stop dead in my tracks and take the time to read or watch the interview (quite frankly, that sounds kinda creepy actually...). I found this picture on FredFlare.com and couldn't resist showing it to you, its from the book Geeky Dreamboats, it made me smile.
Ever since Juno came out last year I have wanted a Cheeseburger phone, their so rad! I found it on FredFlare, its only 26 dollars. I so want to be like "Hello, this is Jem, I'm on my Cheeseburger Phone, whats up?"... that would be so awesome!
Jem

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you very much for this comment!
    My sister made this summer dress.. it remember the beautiful colours and patterned of some traditional italian pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Thank you for this comment!
    My sister made this dress.. it remember the beautiful colours and patterned of some italian traditional pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister bought that cheeseburger phone! And she has the shirt too!

    ReplyDelete