Monday, May 4, 2009

You Drive Me Crazyyyy....


This week is shaping up to be quite a busy one, and its only Monday! I must apologize in advance for the sporadic blogging post over the next few days since I have a lot on my plate which I have to deal with. I am suppose to be studying for my English and United States History exams but I though I would take a few minutes to blog. I have exams on Thursday and Friday and then I am done with the dreaded Exams! Well, until June then I have to take a few more exams too, yuck! The picture is one which I took looking through an empty cup at my giant Micheal Phelps cut out (yes, I have a Phelps cut out, and yes, I am a crazy fan!haha...). I thought I would just leave you with this interesting image... that way you have something to look at!
Jem
P.S. Does anyone get the Britney Spears reference at all in my title or post? haha... such an old 90's song.

No comments:

Post a Comment