Friday, June 19, 2009

The Curious Case

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. "
~The Curious Case of Benjamin Button~


I just got finished watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button for the first time. At first I wasn't too crazy about the film but then slowly it grew on me. By the end of the film I was sobbing my eyes out like a baby! So was my mother, my sister sat next to us laughing her head off at us, since she never cries when watching films. I think the first half of the film was rather slow but then it picked up speed. One of my favourite characters, wasn't a main character at all, it was the man who got struck by lighting seven times! Every time he said one of the ways he got struck it kinda made me laugh a little. I am so excited that the people who did all the amazing special effects on this film shall be doing the last scene in the seventh Harry Potter movie, the one where all the actors have to age older, I am sure that it shall be spectacular!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment