Saturday, June 6, 2009

See The Beauty In Everything

I have been so inspired by photographs and drawings lately.
This one is no exception, I would love to know the story
behind it, and I hope who ever wrote it, got what they were
looking for.


So incredibly magical, and hauntingly beautiful at the same time. It
must have taken forever to harness the bed to the tree! At least
the end result is all worth it!
All the pictures in this post, and in the last one as well are from FFFFound.com, I am like addicted to that website ever since I discovered it. I would love to be a member of the site, but it is invitation only, so if you are a member and your reading this; please invite me! For some reason I am increasingly finding inspiration from photographs, drawings, even quotes which keep making me want to take lots and lots of pictures! The only problem is that I need to find some people to model for me, not a lot of my friends are that willing to let me take photographs of them!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment