Saturday, June 13, 2009

Garden State




Someday when I am all grown up with a house of my own their are a few things which I feel are necessary components of my "dream house". Mostly that I have a large library filled with books and comfortable chairs to spend all day reading in, a nice bathroom, and perhaps most importantly a nice room to eat meals in. All three of the photographs are my dream "dinning room" which consits of lots of greenery, pretty table settings, and an interesting place to sit. I would love to have a conservatory style dinning room (much like the last photo), like my auntie and uncle have in England, it looks out into the beautiful garden which my aunt so lovingly grows. That is another thing which I would love in my house of dreams, a proper English garden, where I can smell the roses. Now I am off to bed where I shall have wonderful dreams about my fantasy home!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment