Friday, June 5, 2009

Happiness Exists

These are a few of my favourite things:
1. This drawing reminds me that although I have experienced
some strange things, their is always something even stranger waiting to
be experienced.



2. Postsecret. Their is nothing else like it; to know that
someone else might have the same secret as you no matter how funny,
embarrassing, or sad they are, connects us all.

3. This reminds me of a huge painting which I once saw in
the Clark Museum (it has a lot of impressionist art), since they
look like woodland creatures.

4. Robins egg blue is so pretty


5. This is such an intriguing picture, I like it!


6. The perfect bedroom fit for dreaming and
reading fairy tales, it is practically a fairytale it self!


7. I can't seem to figure out why I love this photograph, but
I think it might have to do with the fact that the blue couch
matches the exact colour of the water in the background;
its so magical.
And so these are a few of my favourite things right now, told in photograph form.
Jem

1 comment: