Monday, June 29, 2009

Topshop Lust's

I <3>
shade of purple and neat detailing around the collar.

Typically I am not a fan of Kate Moss's line for Topshop, but

I think this dress is by far my favourite thing of hers. I could

see myself wearing it to attend the ballet with my grandmother

and cousin.


The perfect scarf for summer as well as helping to curb

my need for Indian things!



Very french and very me! I would totally pair this

with my new AE jeans and ballet flats for a relaxed look,

its a shame that it cost too much or I would buy it

in a heart beat.


The above items of clothing are all things which I am lusting after from Topshop right now. I have noticed that everything that I have ever bought from Topshop has been important staples in my wardrobe and always get me complements as well! Don't you just love it when you find a store where you know that anything that you buy will make you feel and look good?

Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment