Monday, January 31, 2011

Re-Vamp

Chinatown, San Francisco 

Washington, D.C. taken when I was in the city for the
Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert rally 

Somewhere over New York State on the way to California 

Driving along the California highway

I was fooling around the other day while editing some of my old photographs and I really liked how these four pictures ended up once edited. I am experimenting more with photography since I hope to pursue it as a career, however we shall see what the fates have in-store for me.
Jem

2 comments:

  1. That first one of Chinatown is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, you make me want to travel too much! I am so jealous; everything in the States seems so close and easy to get to.

    You'll just have to keep me satiated with your fantastic photos!

    ReplyDelete