Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Way I See It

I happen to love this quote on the side of a
starbucks cup. Does anyone know if starbucks
is still putting quotes on their cups? I think its
a great idea!
Love, Love, Love this quote. This totally defines
how I feel about travel and culture.


I don't know exactly why but I'm totally
drawn to this mans look, the monochromatic
blue colour scheme. Its a look which I think
would look equally good on a man as on a
women, does that make sense?

This is beauty. I wish I was their, where ever
this is. Anywhere is better then being stuck here
still sick.
It looks like a magical fairytale of a book! Don't
you think?

A beautiful advert for Hermes with the stunning
Indian model Lakashmi Menon.


I've been gone a while because I've been way too sick to maintain this little blog. So to make up for this, how about pictures galore! All for your entertainment!
Jem

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Jem!
    Love the elephant picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post!

    I love this blog post. So many interesting pictures and your commenting too! :D

    ReplyDelete