Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Call

Now we're back to the beginning
It's just a feeling and no one knows yet
But just because they can't feel it too
Doesn't mean that you have to forget
Let your memories grow stronger and stronger
'Til they're before your eyes
You'll come back
When they call you
No need to say goodbye
The Call-Regina Spector
These song lyrics totally sum up how I feel about this school year. Its only the beginning of when school is in session but for me I am already becoming sentimental about it. I think it might be because it is my final year and afterwords when its ended everything changes. At least I can remember everything that's happened, I plan on taking lots of photographs of every event. That way I wont forget! I love this song so much, the lyrics are so beautiful, they make me want to cry every time. Plus Regina Spector is just an amazing singer, I want to see her performance Live, that would be the coolest!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment