Friday, September 11, 2009

School Daze

The week has just flown by, so much so that I didn't even have time to blog! I think the first week of school is always hectic and crazy, getting use to new teachers, new classes, the dumb no backpack rule ( we are not aloud to carry a backpack to class anymore, how stupid is that?), homework, ect. Its been a good first week of the last year of school for me. I just love my Public Speaking teacher, I had her for AP prep a few years ago, and she is still amazing, as always. Don't you love it when you get a teacher that you simply adore? My creative writing class is interesting, we do unique writing activities. Like today we had to get a Dictionary and randomly pick out a word which was our title and then another random word which was the first word of our short story. It really made everyone stretch their minds in creative ways, for instance mine was about jam (as in the food) and a errant knight. It was a weird combo but I made it work. This weekend seems like it is shaping up to be a busy one with my sisters birthday tomorrow, and Mel's bonfire to attend, and lots of Amnesty International Club planning to do! Happy Weekend to everyone!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment