Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Little Princess

What girl doesn't want to be a princess?

The beautiful Gemma Ward, in Vogue (I think?),

she looks like a fairytale princess with that stunning tiara.



This is so sweet and innocent looking, it was in


Lula magazine, she really does make me feel as though


she is a little princess in training.



Lily Cole looks like a princess in Vogue Nippon, one who
looks as though she's been dreaming the day away.


"I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us."
~ A Little Princess~
A Little Princess is one of my favourite films, and this is one of my favourite quotes of all time. I like to think of it whenever I need a reminder that I'm a princess. Not literally of course, but even if I don't have a title or a land, I can still be a princess! You might think I'm crazy but being real princess is about your attitude and actions. Princess Diana really was a princess, she had a title but she also was kind genuine person. Its all about your character. All girls a princesses, just like Sara Crew say's in the movie.
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment