Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crayon Boxes

Somehow this quote makes total sense to me, even if it is an odd way of saying that you want to find someone who isn't so narrow minded and willing to be different. Its things like this which remind me why John Mayer is one of my favourite singers and songwriters because not everyone is going to get it, it takes a special few who do. Like John, I rather fancy myself to be a 64 colour crayon box, I don't think I could be an 8 colour type, I'm to crazy! haha... I am totally excited for the release of Johns new single and then album which is dropping soon, I will be buying both the day they are released!
Jem

1 comment:

  1. this quote is very out there. but it makes very good sense. as for me i would want to consider myself a magenta

    ReplyDelete