Sunday, September 6, 2009

California Dreaming

Different world newspapers printed in English posted
outside the Berkley College library. I just thought this was
so cool.
Yummy Japanese chocolate. I just love that it has
a fencing panda printed on it more then the chocolate itself.
So cute!

The lake where we had a picnic in Yosemite. It was so serene
and peaceful. Their was snow on some of the mountains, I have
never seen snow in the summertime, it was so neat!

Yosemite in all of its beautiful glory.

My sister and I just loved this sign. It is featured
all throughout Yosemite National park. In fact
I loved the sign so much that I bought a key chain
with the saying on it (it reminds me when I'm driving!haha).

Windmill's on the way to Yosemite. I honestly think this
might be one the best photographs I've ever taken, and whats
even more remarkable about it is that this was taken from
a moving car going about 65 on the highway (don't
worry I wasn't the one driving when this was taken!)

Such a beautiful quote. What I love about this picture is
that half of it is in a shadow and the other half is in the light,
it fits the quote perfectly.

Chinatown in San Fransisco. We didn't spend a lot of time
their since most of it is cheepo shops which all sell
the same things but I do that a lot of the buildings are
very ornate.

Golden Gate Bridge which was taken on the first day
we arrived in San Fransisco. It is quite a sight to behold.
I've seen it so many times in books an on postcards but
nothing is better then seeing it in person!

This was taken on our way to California a few minutes after
take off. Don't the clouds look so incredibly pillowy soft?
These are just a handful of the hundreds of snapshots from our mother-daughters holiday in California.
Jem

2 comments: