Saturday, September 26, 2009

We'll Always Have Paris



Sorry the picture is sideways, I couldn't rotate
it on my computer. But anyways, I hardly think I need
to tell you what building this is, its one of
the most famous in the world!

Paris, France


The sidewalk street vendor of Paris. They were selling lots
of old music sheets and postcards. I thought it looked
cool and vintage.


Whenever I think of Paris, France I am reminded of my short little trip to the city three summers ago. It was everything suspected it would be like and more! My auntie and uncle kept our visit to Paris a secret from me until a day before we were set to leave, they wanted it to be a surprise! Boy, was I surprised! I was visiting them in England for a few weeks and they wanted to make it extra special so they planned a weekend in Paris. The reason why I've been thinking of the beautiful city is because a friend of mine recently got married and for her honeymoon they went to Paris for two weeks. I was talking to her about her trip and she said that they had the grandest time in the city. Which made me think I better get myself to Paris as soon as possible in order to be reminded why it is one of my favourite cities in the world. But alas, that is impossible since I am stuck here doing homework for classes for Tuesday! So for now, I will just look at my pictures from that fabulous trip and be reminded of all the grand adventures I've had and will someday have!
Jem
P.S. I opened up a fortune cookie today and it read "You are a traveler at heart. There will be many journeys." How perfect is that? It totally describes how I see myself, I always have and always will be a traveler. I could spend every day in a new place exploring the area. So when I am older and have professional job, I always say it has to be one where I can travel a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment