Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Seeking Inspiration

The words of this quote are so simple, yet
hold a lot of power and truth to them.

I love maps, and I love this Photograph.
I love looking at a map, picking a point and
going somewhere. It turns it into a grand adventure!

The colours of these little pastry's are enchanting,
they are the perfect colour pallet for all the clothes I dream
of wearing. I always say that when I get back to Paris I am
going to find the Laduree shop and order a box of the beautiful
macaroons. Though they almost look to pretty to eat!


Its all about maps today isn't it? On one hand
I do love maps but I believe once you get to the point
you picked out you need to give the good ol' map a rest.
Some of my favourite adventures have been the one where
I didn't have a clue where I was going.

This is this weeks inspiration for me, I want to live up to the quote, eat a macaroon (even if it isn't Laduree's), create an outfit out of some of the Laduree macaroon colours, look at maps finding new places to travel to, and just get wonderfully lost once in awhile!
Jem

1 comment:

  1. i love these sayings. little quotes like these always make my day so thank you:)

    also wouldnt mind some macaroons as well

    ReplyDelete