Saturday, November 21, 2009

43 Things

I just discovered a really neat website called www.43things.com. The mission of the website is for people to create "bucket lists" of their goals they want to accomplish before they die. Then check them off as they happen. I find it interesting to look at other peoples wishes, hopes and dreams for they inspire me to dream bigger then I ever have. I've started creating my list on the website, but I think I shall write them down on paper too, I do love the sensation of checking things off of a list! Looking on 43things, reminds me of the sweet movie the Bucket List about two terminally ill old men. The story is so special, it reminds me to live each day as if its my last! Though a word of warning; if you are going to watch it make sure you have a box of tissues, you will cry buckets!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment