Monday, November 9, 2009

Seven Things...


The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award


2. Copy the award and put it on your blog


3. Link to the person who gave you the award


4. Tell us 7 interesting things about you


5. Nominate 7 bloggers


6. Post the link to the seven bloggers





Seven Interesting Things About Me:


1. I have a Hebrew name, Yoninah Aliza, as well as my American name. I love my Hebrew name though!


2. I have studied three different languages other then English; Hebrew, Sign Language, and French and I'm rubbish at all of them.


3. I would rather eat more "ethnic foods" then the typical "american foods" every day, like Indian, Greek, Chinese, Thai, Sushi, ect.


4. My favourite colour is grey because it seems peaceful and cozy


5. My favourite male literary hero's include Harry Potter and Laurie from Little Women... god, I love them all so much!


6. I am obsessed with magazines (as if you haven't figured this out already), I own over 155 issues!


7. When I turned the right age to get a Hogwarts letter I was upset when I didn't receive one, I think I actually cried when I found out it wasn't real!


I tag.....


1. little miss dressup


2. liberty london girl


3. nini style


4. alice in wonderland


5. e.l.


6.emily cato


7.lecreazionidigiovannaeroberta
I want to dedicate this post to all these fabulous ladies for inspiring me to keep on blogging even when its only me reading the post! :)
Jem

6 comments:

  1. I love grey too..and of course Laurie from Little Women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to link!
    <3 Silly.
    Grey is a lovely color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh... oh my goodness I did! I will put up the links as soon as I can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award!

    Those were some very cool things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girl!
    Thank you for the post!
    I love grey too, it's a delicate winter colour easy to wear.. I've added now some new hats that I've designed.. and yes: my favourite it's that in grey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you lovely! I adore Laurie too. LLGxx

    ReplyDelete