Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lace


I love lace so therefore I love this dress. Its not your typical gaudy lace which you find on so many dresses, but its fine lace. I think I got my appreciation of lace from my uncle, he used to own a successful lace business which sold the fabrics to fashion designers. His company made the bride maids dresses which all my cousins wore at my parents wedding. It was these same brides maid dresses which my sister and I used to wear when playing dress up! The lace on the dresses were so pretty and detailed, they remind me of the frock in the above picture.
Jem

3 comments:

  1. that dress is so pretty!!! i love how the lace isn't really old lady-ish -- really unique!
    xx
    neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lace is a must!

    -xtina
    www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete