Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This Isn't A Glossy

I don't think I normally do posts where I write about things I want to own, but today I'm going to make an exception. I would love a copy of Lula, Issue 9, with Karen Elson on the cover. Ever since I got the issue with model, Chanel Iman, during my trip to California this summer I've been dying for a new issue to come out. Finally, it has! I love the photographs and articles in Lula, they are completely different then most things featured in American mags. While we are on the topic of Lula, I urge you to check out their new re-done website, I love the new layout. They added a section of the website called "scrapbook" which features the inspiration and photographs of many of its celebrity contributors. Clemence Posey has been featured on "scrapbook" several times, its interesting to get a peek into the lives of people who I hold to high esteem. I was in Borders a few weekends ago when I spotted a copy of Lula, but I resisted temptation seeing as I'm practically broke. After all, good things come to those who wait, right?
Jem
P.S. I was going to upload pictures but my computer just decided to go all psycho and not let me upload a thing! Ugh... sometimes technology can be fickle!

No comments:

Post a Comment