Sunday, November 22, 2009

Letters



I love receiving letters or packages in the mail. Yet, sadly with all this new finagled technology with a click of button people can be in contact with me. Don't get me wrong, I love technology (or else I wouldn't be blogging), but sometimes I would much rather receive a package or letter by mail then via Facebook or email. I fear that soon letter writing and paper cards (thank yous, or celebratory) will disappear. So, it is my new year's goal (yeah I know I'm starting early, so what) to write more letters, send more packages, and cards to my friends and family. Hopefully, I can spread joy to those when they least expect it. Everyone loves opening up the mailbox and finding a letter or package waiting for them, right?
Jem

1 comment:

  1. that second photo is gorgeous!! i love aged paper... it's waay better than the stark white stuff that we all use...
    xx
    neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete