Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Freedom Of Speech

It seems that all I can think about lately is the debate for Universal Health Care in America on account we are learning about it in Economics. I won't divulge my own opinion too much on here about it other then to say, I think we need Universal Health Care. I totally respect other peoples opinion on it, but it is a very debatable and important topic. But the way I see it is everyone deserves the right to good Health Care; no matter whether they can afford it, or whatever previous condition they have. Sooo.... I suppose I should get off a controversial topic, before I offend people! But hey, we're all entitled to freedom of speech right? That's why we all blog! So what do you think about Universal Health Care or any other topics? I'm curious to see what other people think.
Jem

1 comment:

  1. Controversial is okay, and it's interesting to see/hear people's opinions on this matter. :)

    I think we need universal health care. period.

    ReplyDelete