Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mint Fresh

minty freshFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

One of my favorite colors is mint green. When I was little I had a mint colored shirt that I loved so much that I wore it to shreds! When I first saw the mint color nail polish which Chanel produced earlier this year I was completely enamoured. Although my budget wasn't. So instead of buying the expensive luxury brand nail polish I went with a brand I found in Target. However that was not enough for me and now I want some mint colored clothes as well. I love this whole look from the crochet on the dress, the buttery leather jacket, to the detailing on the shoes; I would wear it all! So tell me... do you like this mint color? Or are you favoring a different color for summer instead?
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment