Friday, June 25, 2010

The Open Road



This editorial in black and white is stunning! I found it on weheartit however I haven't been able to determine where it came from (so if you know do tell). What I love about this editorial, besides the fact that its black and white (and everyone knows I just LOVE b&w pics), is how classic everything model Ali Stephens is wearing. Often my favorite editorials are not the ones which go Lady Gaga bat shit crazy with the clothes (although I think Lady Gaga is pretty awesome) but the ones which stay true to classic styles of dress.  I also love the whole travel and road trip feel to these photographs, it makes me even more excited for my upcoming trip!
Jem

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete