Monday, June 7, 2010

Party!

Just a quick post to let you all know I haven't disappeared from the blogging world. I was in Boston for a few days attending my cousins wedding shower. It was my first time attending one, and let me say, I don't get what all the fuss is about. Why do you have to get presents when you get engaged? I mean its a lovely idea... however, I don't think that when I get engaged (which won't be for years and years I hope!) that I want anyone throwing me a wedding shower. Although, that's what my cousin said and she ended up having one because her mom's friends all wanted to throw one. People make wedding showers in to such a big deal. The one nice thing about this trip was I got to hang out with my cousins who I don't get to see often and drink some champagne! Anyways... what are your thoughts on wedding showers?
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment